Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why are YOU still single?

I have decided to join the single woman's 30 day blogging challenge and my post title is day 1 so I'm a little behind. I'm new to this blogging thing so bare with me and please be kind as we are all walking this journey together however different paths they may be. I am still single for a few reasons. I was burned pretty badly from my ex-husband and it took me a long time to get over him. Even still today, a song might come on that might take me back to a certain moment but I do know I am much better off and am truly loved by those that show me their love instead of professing it. I refuse to settle. I have not been in a relationship for a few years now and I've learned a lot about myself. I know what I need and what I don't need. I know what I will tolerate and what I won't. I know what kind of person my daughter and I need and I know and have faith that he is out there and God is working on both of us until he's ready for us to meet. Another reason I'm still single is because I never go out. The few close friends I have are scattered all over this great state and the only people I've ever left my daughter with are family members and that is a rare occasion. The invitation to venture out has to really be worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment